Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't read this, it's garbage

Today I gave my dog some thyroid medicine. Don't worry it's prescribed for her, my dog. It's doggy thyroid medicine. You know it's for dogs because the pills taste like beef, and they're the size of mentos. Also, there's pictures of dogs on the bottle. The bottle is childproof. Why? I'm pretty sure dogs can't open  medicine bottles, regardless.
        On my desk right now is: two dentistry tools, an empty can of Izze sparkling pomegranate juice, an official Middlebury College flask, an extremely detailed mold of a human hand, reusable chopsticks, headphones, one of those pens that has four different colors, a mini clipboard, measuring tape, some ophthamologic disposable sunglasses, a moleskin, two paperweightish-brain puzzles, two separate parking tickets, change, a fancy japanese bag, my wallet, stamps, my passport, reflective stickers, my photography homework, a book about the 60's, bartending flashcards, a lamp and the computer I'm writing all of this on.  Oh yeah, and a bottle opener that's a smiley face. Needless to say, it's slightly crowded over here. On my desk that is.
        I could explain why I have each of these things, but I think I'll leave it at that, so the next time you see me, you'll have something to ask me about. I like to plan ahead. I will say, that the extremely detailed hand even has fingerprints. Crazy. Has anyone read Naked Lunch? I'm having a hard time understanding a single sentence. It seems as though it's written in crazy. Nadsat was more accessible. Mmmmmm. Oh yeah. I watched Donnie Darko again. Still good. Didn't like it the first time. Now, I quite adore it. Atmosphere, gotta love that atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment