Thursday, October 14, 2010

...Leo-nard Bern-stein!!!

Day 29 (Thu, Oct 14)
Right now, I´m in an internet cafe in cozy Esquel. I bought a bus ticket leaving tonight for Puerto Madryn, which is supposed to be lovely. It´s known for it´s abundant coastal sea life: whales, penguins and I suppose more tourists. Since it´s been a while since my last post, Avast! A recap of all that´s happened since in chronological order, and as an homage to ¨It´s the End of the World as We Know It¨ and ¨Subterranean Homesick Blues¨, written as a stream of consciousness.
      Electic fence, heart beat, teddy bear, cheese house, little jar, big church, bus late, xanax, chill out, bus ride, day goes by, Add It Up, meet some brits, eat some grits, Bariloche, lakeside town, overpriced, but pretty nice, met some dogs, St. Bernard, Scotland Yard, to the beach, rocky there, rather brisk, was the air, took more pics, hostel cheap, had a steak, left overs for next three days, met Israelis, something something, bike ride, Choripan!, mi favorito, travel buddy, got a ride, Bolson is fine, no more rhymes, hostel, not the movie, leather jacket, I´m alright, gopher dance, Cholila, Sundance, bad directions, 15 mile hike, with 60lb pack, fuckkkkkkkkkk, pardon french, whatever, almost done, now I´m here.
      I sort of want to explain it all, but I think it´s pretty straight forward. Also, I´m trying to live in the present more. Sooooo...I´m gonna go do that. Until my next writing-mood, cheers.

1 comment: